Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Lol, well at least we have one supposed mega high hp car up and running. I think the other one has been "getting its ECU tuned" for the last 2 months.

Sounds pretty cool though, I wonder what two crate motors they bolted together? Unless its a bespoke engine, that would be somewhat impressive.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Junk supercar claiming ridiculous numbers as it drives around in the parking lot i hope to be proven wrong thread 2.0.

Edit: Does sound fairly bad ass!

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
2 months Ya mean almost 2 years now hahahahah

Lol, well at least we have one supposed mega high hp car up and running. I think the other one has been "getting its ECU tuned" for the last 2 months.

Sounds pretty cool though, I wonder what two crate motors they bolted together? Unless its a bespoke engine, that would be somewhat impressive.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Quite apart from the "stupid" numbers claimed,it is a simply TRAGIC looking car....Looks like someone merged the Lambo Veneno with the Pagani Zonda R,attacked it with scalpels,and then fitted the jet engines from an F-14 Tomcat at the back :yuk:

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
That 2nd video; At least its a new design, and is moving a little quicker than the SV.. for now? I'd say that the sixteen is ahead of Dbaggs.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts