This is a daily driven family hauler. The condition was not bad seeing that it dailies the customers kid and dog.
A nice interior clean up, engine detail, compound and polish. Swissvax Shield was used for its durability as well as its looks.
What was done -
- Wheels were prepped with Sonax Wheel Cleaner and cleaned up with various brushes
- Tires were spritzed down with Adam's All Purpose Cleaner and washed down
- Wheel wells were cleaned up
- Wash down and rinsed
- Door jambs were cleaned up
- Tires dressed
- 3 Step Paint correction (Meg's M105, Something being tested ; ) )
- Inspection with Fenix, 3m Sun Gun, Infratech, and natural sunlight
- Last Step - Swissvax Shield
- Rubber and Plastics Treated
- Exterior windows and mirrors cleaned and sealed
- Exhaust tips cleaned
- Windows were clayed and sealed
-Leather Cleaned and conditioned
-Dash and plastics cleaned
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could
be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
A forum community dedicated to the luxury lifestyle and open to all watch, boat, exotic or luxury vehicle owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about collections, releases, displays, performance, rallys, models, builds, watches, travel, lifestyles, reviews, classifieds, and more!