Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up my E60 M5 and I need a full exterior detail done. I live in Leesburg, VA and looking for a detailer local to me if possible.

Please let me know if there is a recommendation for my area.
Thanks

·
Registered
693 Posts
I've heard DJ is good.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I heard he was good but there was someone that was charging a crazy price. I remember it on the forums but I don't remember who it was. Anyone know hsi typical prices for a full job?

·
Registered
693 Posts
I believe DJ is $250 for a full detail. He had a $100 off special last winter, you may be able to work something out with him.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I believe DJ is $250 for a full detail. He had a $100 off special last winter, you may be able to work something out with him.
That isn't too bad with the discount. The M5 is silver so I won't have the dark color issues.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Thanks for the recommendations guys.

Here is my latest article. I just got back today from SEMA out in Vegas so have been away from the computer.

the term "full detail" gets used in various ways all the time. Now you may ask, what is a full detail?

Check out this article to get a little background on what a "full detail" to me is.

The easiest way to determine what is right for you and your vehicle is to evaluate the car and take it from there. Every car is different and my services are catered around that to match each client. I can give you a range of prices for the L4P community.

Winter Prep - $250

1 Step Polishing (most popular) -$350

Full Paint Correction - Billed at $60/hour. Time is based on condition of car and type of vehicle, color DOES NOT play a role in this. While YOU may see more defects in black, I see them in all :)

If you or any friends/neighbors/other L4P members decide to get a few done back to back, we can work on the pricing for you guys. I assure you that you are in good hands and I have plenty of recommendations if need be as well as articles and pictures.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts