Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first was a 2007 Porsche Boxster. I picked the vehicle up, and dropped it off for the owner. The car had horrible holograms and swirls

That is the only picture I got of the holograms. However, the car was covered in them. Anyways, I asked who had detailed the vehicle before. He said a local Ford dealership had been taking care of the detail work. Clearly the operator of the rotary buffer was not experienced using one.

Products used:

Porter Cable 7424xp
Flash Wax Brown Royal (wheels)
Flash Wax Tire Shine
Dawn Soap
Clay Bar
LC Orange pad
LC Green pad
LC black pad
Chemical Guys v36
Chemical Guys c38
PoorBoys World Black Hole
Blackfire Midnight Sun

Here is the finished product:

Next we had a friends Mitsubishi Evo10. This car was really beautiful. The flake in the paint was gorgeous.

Products used:

Porter Cable 7424xp
Flash Wax Brown Royal (wheels)
Flash Wax Tire Shine
Dawn Soap
Clay Bar
LC Orange pad
LC Green pad
LC black pad
Chemical Guys v34
Chemical Guys v36
Chemical Guys c38
PoorBoys World Black Hole
Blackfire Midnight Sun
Chemical Guys APC

All in all the both cars came out amazing. The level of correction needed on the Porsche was much higher than the Evo, but also the Porsche was black.

Let me know what you guys think :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks a lot guys! The chemical guys stuff is great, I've loved it! They have a weird marketing team, and TONS of products making it hard to choose which or what to use, but once you find the stuff you like and which works for you go with it.

The correction on the Porsche came out great. The paint was really messed up from a previous detailer

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
ask him what kit is on the evo x, I don't think I've seen that yet. and having worked for mitsu, it looks nice on it, and I love that paint, mine would've been that or rally red

1 - 5 of 5 Posts