Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got any suggestions for a good designer t-shirt I can buy that I can wear under a sports jacket or blazer.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
vintage t-shirts are the shit for this.

i like lucky though.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was looking for the kind with printed designs on them. I remember when a lot of people would wear the Affliction tees to the club, the ones with the bones & skulls, but I think those are placed out. Looking for something more up to date.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
That's a tough call. I really don't know. I just recently picked up a Mickey and Miney mouse shirt from Dolce and Gabbana. It's white with black print.

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
I usually wear solids under a blazer. I match my pocket square to my shirt. I use many different folds for the pocket square to keep it fresh and relevant. I always receive compliments on that attire.
Since the whole "you're a douchebag if your wearing that shirt" classic simple shirts are great. One of my local radio stations randomly asks guys on the street if they know that they're a douchebag for their attire. So surprised that there hasn't been a fight yet. It's brutal how he hooks them into what they're wearing and then asks them "Do you know you look like a douchebag". It's the funniest thing for me right now on local radio.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
I usually wear solids under a blazer. I match my pocket square to my shirt. I use many different folds for the pocket square to keep it fresh and relevant. I always receive compliments on that attire.
Since the whole "you're a douchebag if your wearing that shirt" classic simple shirts are great. One of my local radio stations randomly asks guys on the street if they know that they're a douchebag for their attire. So surprised that there hasn't been a fight yet. It's brutal how he hooks them into what they're wearing and then asks them "Do you know you look like a douchebag". It's the funniest thing for me right now on local radio.
One reason I believe they don't get offended or start fights is because it seems to be the cool thing or norm for young guys nowadays to be douches. Sad but true

·
Registered
412 Posts
Personally I like vintage shirts, call me a douchebag or what ever but worn out, cotton and soft shirts work the best form me. The only problem is finding the size! :)

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
I like vintage and solid color, but i'll tell you what i'm very particular about: I like thick cloth t shirts, with wide-collared crew necks and sleeve ends (not sure what they're called.)

·
Banned
6 Posts
Everyone's wearing style is different than other but some in other words we can in our community we have lots of peoples with same and unique ideas of fashion and wearing this is all because of media and the stuff we find over stores and shops. So any one who is designer something creativity or same ideas.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts