Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Gold Sponsor
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friends and designers on Luxury4Play,

Make your imagination of a wrap into a reality! We here at McLaren Newport Beach like to make our McLarens stand apart from the rest. This being said, we're having a wrap-design contest and want to make sure our L4P family gets in on the action.

As you know, we've wrapped a few McLaren 12C that have caught the public's eye including an MP4-27-inspired wrap, Gulf Livery-themed wrap, and Marlboro-themed wrap. At the end of November, we'll be selecting a design that YOU submit to us. If we like it enough, you'll see your design on one of our McLaren 12C Coupes come to life. There are no rules and no limits.

Using the template below and hashtag: #McLarenNBWrap, post your designs on our Facebook wall, or tag us on Instagram, Twitter, etc. We look forward to the creativity of L4P members!

View our blog post for more info: McLaren Newport Beach Wrap Contest

·
Gold Sponsor
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When does the contest end?

Can you upload a full size hi-resolution pic so I can print it out?
End of the month. Link to the high res pic:
To give a heads up, any McLaren 12C photo will do that incorporates all the angles in the diagram. We just provided the photo above for easy referencing.

I'm totally doing this. Any chance I could just send it on here or something since I do not have any social media accounts?
I'm on the same boat haha
Sure! We'll be keeping tabs here as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts