Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My lease is coming up In September so I placed a deposit for a 2015 Range Rover HSE LR-V6 Supercharged with the following options their expecting delivery December 2014 :( :(

Trying to decide if I should add the Parking Pack? Does anybody have it on their 2013-2014?

EXTERIOR COLOURS: Fuji White - Solid

WHEELS: 20 inch Five Split-Spoke ‘Style 2’

ROOF OPTIONS: Contrast Full Size Sliding Panoramic Roof - Santorini Black

INTERIOR CHOICES: Ebony Oxford Leather Seats (with Ebony/Ebony interior)

INTERIOR FINISHERS: Grand Black Lacquer with Extended Veneer Pack

HEADLINING: Morzine Headlining - Ebony

OPTIONS: Vision Assist Pack
Smokers Package
Tow Pack
Front Seat Climate Control Pack
Meridian sound System 380W
Full size Spare Wheel
Heated Leather Steering Wheel
Customer Configurable Interior Mood Lighting
Cruise Control
Three Zone Climate Control

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hey man, I have the parking pack and for city driving it is a must. I am in NYC a lot and finding spots on the street and not rashing your rims is tough. The parking pack works flawlessly. I haven't used it for perpendicular parking yet, but am sure it works just as well.

If I could comment on your options. I would opt for upgraded Meridian system. It is well worth it and sounds great if you like to listen while you drive. Just IMHO. I also haven't used the Auto cruise control function yet just because I don't know if I have the confidence to let a car have that much control just yet. :)

Can't wait to see pics when you get it!

J

My lease is coming up In September so I placed a deposit for a 2015 Range Rover HSE LR-V6 Supercharged with the following options their expecting delivery December 2014 :( :(

Trying to decide if I should add the Parking Pack? Does anybody have it on their 2013-2014?

EXTERIOR COLOURS: Fuji White - Solid

WHEELS: 20 inch Five Split-Spoke ‘Style 2’

ROOF OPTIONS: Contrast Full Size Sliding Panoramic Roof - Santorini Black

INTERIOR CHOICES: Ebony Oxford Leather Seats (with Ebony/Ebony interior)

INTERIOR FINISHERS: Grand Black Lacquer with Extended Veneer Pack

HEADLINING: Morzine Headlining - Ebony

OPTIONS: Vision Assist Pack
Smokers Package
Tow Pack
Front Seat Climate Control Pack
Meridian sound System 380W
Full size Spare Wheel
Heated Leather Steering Wheel
Customer Configurable Interior Mood Lighting
Cruise Control
Three Zone Climate Control

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thx man ...I was thinking to get the Meridian system it comes with the 380W 13 loudspeakers and 12 channels and a dual channel subwoofer I don't know if I really need to upgrade to the higher one ...825W 19 speakers and 16 channels and a dual channel subwoofer & it also adds Meridian Trifield Technology is it worth 1850$Can!!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have the Parking Pack as well and I have used it already more times than I can count especially for a quick parallel park situation in downtown rush hour traffic. I think for the price/usability it is well worth it.

M

·
Registered
119 Posts
To me, it was definitely worth it. The 380 watt system is eh. Just my opinion. While it has been pretty quiet on the forum, I am sure some others will chime in hopefully before your lock in date.

Thx man ...I was thinking to get the Meridian system it comes with the 380W 13 loudspeakers and 12 channels and a dual channel subwoofer I don't know if I really need to upgrade to the higher one ...825W 19 speakers and 16 channels and a dual channel subwoofer & it also adds Meridian Trifield Technology is it worth 1850$Can!!!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Parking Pack added still not sure about the Upgrade to 825W but I am considering it since I do spend 1hr30min everyday in the vehicle minimum drivin to work and back!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts