Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sunday afternoon me and a couple friends went out to go exotic car spotting, one of our favorite hobbies as we are huge car enthusiasts! We got off on I-25 at University and headed South, about 3 blocks after driving south on University, i spotted a Black on Black veyron, immediately i was like wow Veyron DUDE!!! Me and all my friends were in shock as we drove past it. I turned around and parked in a small lot just around the corner from the veyron. We all get out and notice it's parked in front of Floyds Barbershop. We took several pictures and videos. Then all of a sudden a guy walks out of the the salon and almost gets in the Veyron, so i was like dang, well i really want to talk to this guy because i've seen him around town once before. So i was like "What's up?!" and then we introduced ourselves and all that stuff, then i was like i saw you a a couple months back when you drove past a Cherry Hills Village car show. He was like "oh yeah! ok!" I told him how i sprinted across a parking lot just to get a video of his veyron! As he was getting to leave again he opened his door and said "Hey bud, where's the guy who was at Cherry Creek? Come here." I was like oh jeez! so i walked over there and he said i can get a picture of me in the car. I was so shocked!!! Me getting to sit in a Veyron, especially in Denver where there are less than 5 i would guess?! I was in so much shock i can only remember me getting in it, and trying to get out without rubbing my shoes up against the door! When I got out he said something like "see how it is to get out of a car like this? It's easy for you, but not for an old guy like me!" This was the best Christmas Present i could've asked for this year, even though it only lasted for a minute! Hopefully I didn't bore everyone to death! Just thought i would share my experience! I'll include some of my pictures i took of it, and my youtube video of it starting up and taking off. Enjoy! Happy Holidays, be safe!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B27F__9Pgs

UPDATE: 1/6/2013. I ran into the veyron again in the same identical spot, except we were driving behind it today! Crazy how i'm seeing this veyron often now! More pictures of it today while being on the road with it!

DSC08058 - Copy (1100x619).jpg DSC08060 - Copy (1100x619).jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha wow! quite honestly i didn't think anyone on here would read this. I thought most people would be like "seen it, done it!" glad you all liked it, i'll add the photos!

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Great story. Nice to see guys who have cars like this share them with others like that. In my town you hardly ever see exotics but there are a few. One of the very few guys that has a lambo merc I hear is a real snob and not even a car guy himself, just drives it for the attention. I get apprehensive about asking owners to sit in there cars, or even touch it for that matter.

Reactions: vettesrule76

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Great story. Nice to see guys who have cars like this share them with others like that. In my town you hardly ever see exotics but there are a few. One of the very few guys that has a lambo merc I hear is a real snob and not even a car guy himself, just drives it for the attention. I get apprehensive about asking owners to sit in there cars, or even touch it for that matter.
haha ya! sometimes it seems like some owners are like that! i understand how you don't see many exotics. that's how it is here in colorado due to the snow and all the crap they lay on the roads. i see your in Alabama. i have some friends in tuscaloosa who see a green gallardo drive by there high school sometimes!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts