Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made a video of Denver's car shows from 2012. A lot of these clips are from Cars and Coffee and the others from shows that were around town. This video pretty much shows what kinda of awesome cars we have here in Denver! Hope everyone enjoys! I hope to get much better clips in 2013!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Nice video, saw myself in a couple clips. 2012 was great for Denver car shows, looking forward to 2013!

·
Registered
105 Posts
thanks! what do you drive? yes, 2013 is going to be even bigger!!
The white GTR that was at the Mancave party, and at the Hooters show we put on.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The white GTR that was at the Mancave party, and at the Hooters show we put on.
oh i see!! very nice! gtr's are awesome! have u showed up to cars and coffee before? there was a white gtr a couple times but it was alpha tuned

·
Registered
105 Posts
oh i see!! very nice! gtr's are awesome! have u showed up to cars and coffee before? there was a white gtr a couple times but it was alpha tuned
I believe that one is a 2012. I was at the C&C up north on the 1st when my car was still stock. I may have left before you got there though.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I believe that one is a 2012. I was at the C&C up north on the 1st when my car was still stock. I may have left before you got there though.
most likely! this saturday at lafayette is looking good! i think the high is supposed to be 45.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts