Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 305 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
i'm a fan of Lucky b/c I can actually get them in my size, I've been trying to look for RR's but not sure if I can get them in my size

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
I like a few pairs of Se7ens ive had for a while....they have "real" rips in them from dumb shit ive done - and fit well from years of wear.

I also have a pair of True Religons that i rock errry now n then, but the front pockets are SMALL and my blackberry doenst fit well.....

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
hahaha i have the exact same problem too.. so i end up having to put my blackberry in my shirt pocket or on my belt with my belt clip

I like a few pairs of Se7ens ive had for a while....they have "real" rips in them from dumb shit ive done - and fit well from years of wear.

I also have a pair of True Religons that i rock errry now n then, but the front pockets are SMALL and my blackberry doenst fit well.....

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Not a good site!!!! WAY to much to choose from, and not enough money to buy it with! You could eat your bank account fast there!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Bought a nice pair of Rock&Republic jeans a few months ago. Never wore them-but had them taken up. Lost a few pounds. Now they are too big!!!! I wear them now with a fantastic belt, but they are clearly way too big for me. Wear them like I would a pair of Leviis.....(not that that's a bad thing)

Hate to waste the cash on something that doesn't fit properly.....
Maybe should sell on ebay....

·
Extra Mustard
16,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Bought a nice pair of Rock&Republic jeans a few months ago. Never wore them-but had them taken up. Lost a few pounds. Now they are too big!!!! I wear them now with a fantastic belt, but they are clearly way too big for me. Wear them like I would a pair of Leviis.....(not that that's a bad thing)

RR's are cool, u shouldnt have any problem selling!
just measure them everywhere for the buyer to see

·
L4P Automotive Correspondent
4,100 Posts

i'm sure they will sell fast on ebay.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I really like TR but it's kind of lame when every tool bag in the club has the same pair of jeans as you. RR is nice. I like 1921 for a more loose fit sometimes. I want to try some PRPS but I can never find them around here, but then again I live in ohio lol.

21 - 40 of 305 Posts