Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From Facebook:

"Let's hope enzo Ferrari smacks you in the face for wasting a 458 what the **** is this?"

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Its a wrap and its his car, so what? I would never wrap my car with anything crazy but this is nothing worse than some of the stuff thats already out there. Plus we all know the biggest slap in the face to any car company is having Justin Beiber behind the wheel

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its a wrap and its his car, so what? I would never wrap my car with anything crazy but this is nothing worse than some of the stuff thats already out there. Plus we all know the biggest slap in the face to any car company is having Justin Beiber behind the wheel
He's been to several driving schools so at least he is trying to be responsible. And this is original at least, unlike the shit Beiber does which he stole from L4P members.

Deadmau5 said:
if you think the car's bad... you should see what i did to my bathroom wallpaper. Isn't it fun to do things your own way and just not give a ****? try it, you'll like it. i promise.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I wouldn't wrap my car like that, but if you have the cash, why not

Sent from R2D2

Reactions: MRT

·
Registered
861 Posts
Who is Deadmau5?

Reactions: thechrismorales.com

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Some computer programmer who makes 25 mil a year standing on a stage pressing buttons.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Deadmau5 based in the SD area? Maybe I have seen him at Symbolic MotorCars - Cars and Coffee with one of his other cars?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He lives up in Toronto.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
lmao

·
Registered
309 Posts
This is what happens when you take a common internet troll, let him realize he can make good techno, give him 25 mill and a ferrari and say do what you want with it :p Still think its pretty cool and original. He did his 911 turbo in a Portal theme for anybody thats played that game.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts