Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The question is whoever buys this will they keep the Purrari wrap?

From the add:
"Selling the majestic Purrari... asking 380k OBO ... anything over 380 goes to charity, so get those bids in! (Toronto Humane Society) .... comes with Ipod full of nyancat songs. AND we will personally invite the buyer to Toronto to come and film a "farewell purrari" coffee run with me. :D (so basicly it comes with a free tim hortons coffee that youll have to pay for anyway) "

8 pictures and details

·
Registered
553 Posts
canada cars are so expensive but i guess 380k is too much isn't it ?

·
Registered
492 Posts
He knows he can get more than 380 for it since he's Deadmau5 and its nice that he's donating the rest to charity. Plus his new album is dope. And you get to meet him and pay for his and yours coffee for buying his cars. :lol:

·
Registered
384 Posts
Not a single **** is given by deadmou5 and I really like the dude because of it. Car itself is cool just because it looks hilarious in a good way.

Reactions: Burberry89

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
I had my opinion changed on him when I was standing behind him in the Coffee Bean on Sunset in LA. A guy came up behind me and said "holy shit, your Deadmau5, I am one of your biggest fans! He doesn't even turn around... The guy said "Oh thought you were him from your tattoo" He turns around this time... "I am him, I just want a coffee if that is ok with you..."

LOL. I am not one to judge and I always liked him because we grew up one hour from each other in Ontario but even if your not a morning person or in a cranky mood, you don't talk to fans that way... A simple, thanks would have sufficed.

·
Registered
118 Posts
If the future buyer keeps this silly wrap, they should also get that huge mouse head Deadmau5 usually wears to his concerts. I really think no one except him would like to be seen driving this

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If the future buyer keeps this silly wrap, they should also get that huge mouse head Deadmau5 usually wears to his concerts. I really think no one except him would like to be seen driving this
very true, I like the mouse head also.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I had my opinion changed on him when I was standing behind him in the Coffee Bean on Sunset in LA. A guy came up behind me and said "holy shit, your Deadmau5, I am one of your biggest fans! He doesn't even turn around... The guy said "Oh thought you were him from your tattoo" He turns around this time... "I am him, I just want a coffee if that is ok with you..."

LOL. I am not one to judge and I always liked him because we grew up one hour from each other in Ontario but even if your not a morning person or in a cranky mood, you don't talk to fans that way... A simple, thanks would have sufficed.
I hate people like that. Success gets to some people, what a douche

·
Registered
848 Posts
I hate people like that. Success gets to some people, what a douche
I'm indifferent about that. While yes, you're an entertainer on a world wide scale, you should be accustomed to having fans come up and talk to you no matter where you go and try to be nice as possible, but imagine if every time you went out in public you had people coming up and talking to you and taking pictures and asking for autographs etc etc, it'd becoming annoying to anyone, not just successful people.

I'm not a fan of the wrap, the potential buyer is going to buy it for that and to say he bought his old car, but for that price why not buy one without a wrap and not have to worry about paying someone to remove it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts