Luxury4Play.com banner
3K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  Techinsane011 
#1 ·

Sorry if this is a repost - I did a search, but didn't see any threads..

Dead Presidents: This film truly is epic.

Anyone who hasn't seen it should drop whatever they are doing and check it out.

Classic.

Watch Free On VeeHD!

See less See more
#5 ·
A very, very awesome movie!
Most of all I love the bits IN the U.S.! I just love that oldschool gangster flair about it! Everyting else ('nam) is great as well!

Watch it!

#6 ·
The best scene was when Kirby was kicking that dudes ass and when he tried to grab Kirbys leg during the ass whooping he took Kirbys fake leg trying to pull him down lol. Great movie if you havent seen it yet.

#10 · (Edited)
Another one of my favorites scenes...

The way the Lincoln is shot is so cinematic.

Plus Issac Hayes kills it on the soundtrack.

Apparently Ashanti liked it too, she sampled the song for Rain On Me

The opening of the video shoots the Maybach in a similar style to the Lincoln scene.

She even has Larenz Tate do a guest appearance.

#11 ·
Another one of my favorites scenes...

The way the Lincoln is shot is so cinematic.

Plus Issac Hayes kills it on the soundtrack.

^
Thats what I was talking about above!
Love stuff like this!

#13 ·
LOL good post Perfection, I dont know how many times i rewinded(ol skool VHS FTW) that scene. That part when hes hopping around right after dude took his leg is hilarious.

#17 ·
Speaking of which.
Has anybody got the Soundtrack? I'm desperate to find it on the interweb.
(< Soundtrack addict)

#19 ·
I watched it again today.

Was quiet funny 'cos I was at the office not expecting anything to happen and just decided to watch it again. Than all of a sudden a client turned up and wanted my consultations. Well, we ended up both watching the film untill his wife turned up wondering what took him so long...

If anybody is interessted, I've managed to get hold of the soundtrack and I'm willing to share it ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.