Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Bronze Sponsor
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hey L4P!!! Come on out to our dyno day!

Saturday March 19th from 9am to 4pm we will be open for Dyno testing for all 2 and 4 wheel drive Hemi's. Call to confirm your dyno, everyone is welcome.

DC Performance Inc.
3370 So. Livonia Ave
Los Angeles Ca 90034

Come early and hang out, coffee, doughnuts, good conversation and FREE BBQ lunch at noon. See some awesome cars and get to meet our crew at DC Performance. We are a performance specialty shop and custom tuning center!

We will have many of the top Hemi vendors on hand to answer your questions. See some new products!

Dyno tests will be $50 and that includes 3 pulls with a dyno readout and evaluation.

For those of you who do not know our shop. Visit our blog at DC Performance: Proven Performance

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
I might stop by to check it out. Plenty of good food last time :D.

·
14,490 Posts
Dyno for $50s!?. Can I sneak my BMW in there?. It's no hemi though.... :(

·
Registered
32 Posts
I went last year and had a good time. All cars were welcome last year, Im sure its the same this year as well.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
dammit- on the east coast.....

·
14,490 Posts
^^
That MBZ looks really familiar. And I've seen that monster dodge charger so many times.... is that one of us?. L4P member that is.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Thanks for the pics. I wanted to go, but I ended up changing out the speakers in my truck that day. Seems like never enough time for all my projects & events.

·
14,490 Posts

·
14,490 Posts
definitely! Honk, wave, flash your lights, flip me off... whatever. :D If you see me its probably bc I cut you off. LOL
Lol. Every time I've seen you, your just cruising.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I went last year and this year it looked like a good turn out. The garage is nuts in there with Aaron and team making it happen 24/7

1 - 20 of 21 Posts