Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know someone started a thread earlier on about this but that was suggestions for visitors:

Where do you locals like to go?

Ill start it off with....

Georgetown: Thirds (Third Edition)
K Street: Lima, Josephines
Adams Morgan: District, Slaviya
VA: Clarendon Ballroom

McFaddens get a proximity reference as im maybe 50 feet from it.

·
Silver Sponsor
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gtown has been my go-to recently

·
Registered
932 Posts
Wow Penthouse... that place hasn't been updated since it opened. Bar7, Stadium(skrippers and decent food), Ben's next door(Ben's Chili Bowl) on U St., Luxe Lounge, Lotus,
K St. Lounge, and a ton of other spots all over the city, once you get to one you can easily make your way down the block or a short ride to the next spot.

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
Wow Penthouse... that place hasn't been updated since it opened. .

Considering its only a few months old i dont see what updates it needs... If you are talking about them doing more with it yes it needs alot of things.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Considering its only a few months old i dont see what updates it needs... If you are talking about them doing more with it yes it needs alot of things.
I'm talking about the old PENTHOUSE on Georgia Ave the strip club... it opened back in the early 70's and it still looks like the early 70's

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
I'm talking about the old PENTHOUSE on Georgia Ave the strip club... it opened back in the early 70's and it still looks like the early 70's
:lol::lol: yea we are talking about 2 completly different spots.. The penthouse im talking about is the top level at midtown.

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
Gotcha'... how often you in town
depends, but almsot every weekend... I'll be at Vetro thursday to see my boy spin.. My crew has a crazy halloween party at Eden rooftop on the 30th, you should come through

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
depends, but almsot every weekend... I'll be at Vetro thursday to see my boy spin.. My crew has a crazy halloween party at Eden rooftop on the 30th, you should come through
always wanted to check out eden but haven't gotten to yet. esl is great, i also like meridian pint, wonderland, chi cha, churchkey, union pub, cap lounge, nick's and the gtown waterfront, etc.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I cant believe no1 mentioned shadow room....that's my Saturday night hang out spot. I dj too...so music/atmosphere is important to me. Ill be spinning at Eden roof top once the summer comes around, but its pretty cool up there, very NYC style. Other cool places in summer is Donovan House rooftop, and W hotel's POV.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts