Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For those of you who went on goldRush you got a small taste of what Spring Mountain is all about. With a dealership on site our goal is to grow the community of luxury & exotic based automobiles. This is THE luxury country club environment.
DC Motors offers something that NO other dealership can, by offering a track day to our clients and prospective clients. Since Spring Mountain is a members only ultra exclusive club, it is a priviledge to play & track on this 4+ mile track with 10 different configurations, kart track and rentals, first class driving school, condos on track site, shooting range, pool & gym as well as other amenities like massage and more.

dsc_0024_lr_final by nicolebrown54208, on Flickr

r8 by nicolebrown54208, on Flickr

Please contact DC Motors and/or Nicole for more information. We stress the term 'exclusive' so please keep this in mind when inquiring.

·
Registered
164 Posts
wish someone could sponsor me to do a gold rush someday.. I would love to get my G out there and run with the big boys.. always has been a dream for me.

·
Registered
736 Posts
wish someone could sponsor me to do a gold rush someday.. I would love to get my G out there and run with the big boys.. always has been a dream for me.
You've got the G35* but can't pony up for the GR fee? Prioritize! ;)

but I understand... I haven't decided to throw down to go on the Rush either.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts