Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was browsing their inventory for some reason and noticed they are holding an SLR with 31 actual miles, and there is no thread about this!?

DC Motors: SLR

This must have been garage kept, someone show this thing the road!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Just talked to Doug during Sema. They have picked up 99 cars from an amazing collection all with next to nothing miles, there is also a Carrera GT with very low miles.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I look forward to seeing their next few threads, I am sure their inventory is going to be sick!

·
Registered
12 Posts
The collection they purchased the vehicles from had many more extraordinary cars, 3 722 SLRs with nothing miles, Reventon and dozens and dozens of american vettes from nearly every year 95 and on, every model. Crazy stuff :)

·
Registered
933 Posts
The plan was to list one car per day on L4P. This morning we uploaded a thread in the Porsche forum which features the 2005 Carrera GT which is what I like to call VIRGIN. Sneak over to check it out... I really appreciate the L4P eyes on DC Motors and there are some extraordinary things happening with us right now and we are excited for the present, as we also are fixed on the big successes for the future. In March, Nicole muscled me into signing up with L4P and I could not be happier with the cameraderie that has been bestowed to us through the network, I had no idea what I was getting into at the time. Thank you for keeping your eyes on us, we are set forth to help you buy the very best in luxury and exotics, as well as make friends and have a great time for years to come.

I also want to congratulate L4P and goldRush on the movie showing, 'the best for the best'

Full Steam Ahead in 2011! :l4p:

~Doug, owner DC Motors

P.S. dont forget to check out Nicole's blog which launches tomorrow www.myautosuite.com

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
saw the slr in person on friday and it looked sick!!!! keep up the good job doug!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts