Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
I have a friend who might be interested in a high mileage GT.

What is the reliability on this model/year @ 30k? Can someone chime in?

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
WTH is going on? That is an amazing price or am I just out of the loop? 28K miles is like a 2 year old car. Damn.

·
Registered
199 Posts
You know Bentleys require a fair amount of maintenance. You have to keep it up to date. Little things like o2 censors start going out and lights start coming on. Had that happen to an 05 with only 14k miles on it. But the car is built to be driven. Hands down one of the best vehicles built IMO...

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
That would be only €61,000 and the Dollar is pretty strong at the moment.
That's an incredible price. Someone should import that beauty to Germany :lol:

Good luck on the sale!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We LOVE selling Bentleys and they're incredibly SOLID cars! The W12 is what its all about... I have 2 contracts pending on this car. I personally DIG the color combination! We are all about the VERY BEST in pre owned exotics and luxury vehicles.
DC Motors has been in Orange County for sixteen years... While there are many luxury & exotic boutique stores, we have been around and serving the entire USA with these types of vehicles. We will also broker any car that an L4P Member is looking for. We LOVE this community and want to make members into clients!
Stop by our showroom ANYTIME! We're off the 91 and Lakeview Avenue. We appreciate the support and fan base from L4P. Also, visit our website at Used Ferrari Orange County :: DC Motorcars :: Lamborghini :: Bentley :: Porsche :: Hummer We get new inventory in every day.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
WTH is going on? That is an amazing price or am I just out of the loop? 28K miles is like a 2 year old car. Damn.
This is our specialty: 1-3 year pre-owned luxury/exotic vehicles. Let someone else buy it new and suck up the possible depreciation. :wink:

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We LOVE selling Bentleys and they're incredibly SOLID cars! The W12 is what its all about... I have 2 contracts pending on this car. I personally DIG the color combination! We are all about the VERY BEST in pre owned exotics and luxury vehicles.
DC Motors has been in Orange County for sixteen years... While there are many luxury & exotic boutique stores, we have been around and serving the entire USA with these types of vehicles. We will also broker any car that an L4P Member is looking for. We LOVE this community and want to make members into clients!
Stop by our showroom ANYTIME! We're off the 91 and Lakeview Avenue. We appreciate the support and fan base from L4P. Also, visit our website at Used Ferrari Orange County :: DC Motorcars :: Lamborghini :: Bentley :: Porsche :: Hummer We get new inventory in every day.

And call us anytime, 1-800-730-MOTOR talk to Doug or Nicole :whistle:

·
Registered
228 Posts
i wish i wanted the gt but i want a flying spur damnit thats a good price

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Just Shared with thousands of L4P fans on FB.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I have personally purchased SEVERAL cars from DC Motors. Bentleys, Ferrari's, Maserati's, Mercedes.

Doug and Todd are great people who work hard for your business.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts