Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

what are your thoughts on dbs going up in value?

·
Registered
913 Posts
I appreciate looking at the DBS, but I don't think it's one to go up in value.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Astons only depreciate as soon as you drive them off the lot. ( coming from a friend of mine who works for aston in So Cal)

·
Registered
237 Posts
For us poor folks hearing a DBS appreciate is bad news, I want that shit to drop to low 100k so maybe someday I can afford a down payment haha.

2009 DBS msrp $229,000 in 2009
2009 DBS used $139,000 in 2014

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Nope

·
Registered
94 Posts
For us poor folks hearing a DBS appreciate is bad news, I want that shit to drop to low 100k so maybe someday I can afford a down payment haha.

2009 DBS msrp $229,000 in 2009
2009 DBS used $139,000 in 2014

THIS.
THIS.
THIS.
THIS.
THIS.
It needs to come down to 100k... :(

Please dear god if it ever appreciates, I will blame it on you skforza and I will find you... Nothing gets in the way of a man and his Aston. :whistle:

·
Registered
63 Posts
DBSs are and I believe will continue to hold their price after that huge dip. I don't think they will appreciate, but its not a run of the mill DB9 and I think it may even hold its price better than a V12 Vantage and it still is considered one of the most beautiful cars ever made. Cant go wrong with a DBS in my opinion, but I'm biased. I am very happy with the purchase of mine and the price I got it at. I think the new vanquishes are depreciating faster than the DBSs did.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts