Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, so Das Bat has been through yet another mishap. Some lady decided to rear end me while leaving the bank. It wasn't a big deal, but I had to take her back to the shop. R1 Motorsports fixed her up real good this time and like always, I got her back with something new.

Some of you may or may not know, but I started a wheel company called BLK Wheels and this is our first set of wheels. I'm not a sponsor yet so I'm not going to say anything else, but enjoy these teaser photos! Real photos coming soon :)

·
Registered
848 Posts
Looks good! You left ADV.1 to start your own company? Are they cutting all your wheels for you?

Either way I like them.

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
How bad was the damage from the rear end incident? Any pics if you don't mind sharing? I hear Euro/German bumpers tend to be more durable than say Asian makes. Maybe that's where some of the extra coin goes to lol.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
How bad was the damage from the rear end incident? Any pics if you don't mind sharing? I hear Euro/German bumpers tend to be more durable than say Asian makes. Maybe that's where some of the extra coin goes to lol.
They are. I got hit from the back as well and I didn't get a scratch, can't say the same about the other car

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks good! You left ADV.1 to start your own company? Are they cutting all your wheels for you?

Either way I like them.
Thank you!

I did leave ADV.1, but they do not cut my wheels nor is there any affiliation whatsoever other than being friends! Nothing but respect for them.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are. I got hit from the back as well and I didn't get a scratch, can't say the same about the other car
There was almost no visible damage other than scratches, but there was bubbling underneath I guess. Also she cracked my carbon diffuser and tail light. But the bumper itself stood up very well. I was surprised

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Jimmy at R1 does good work. Also, learning the trade and moving into your own lane--nothing wrong with that. Best of luck.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts