Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, something extremely crappy happened today. Had a good night last night on Valentines day. Woke up feeling good and put some clothes on to go get some food. Walk out to my car andddddd I just stopped in my tracks. The whole driver side was taken out. The door and rear quarter were beyond repair and just completely messed up. I didn't really know what to do but I saw a sheriff parked down the street so I waved him down. The cops drives over and:

Sheriff: "How's it going?"
Me: "Not too good...looks like someone did a hit and run on my car"
Sheriff: "Yeah, I know. You and about 9 others were hit on this street. I'll come back in 30 minutes to do a police report but I have to finish these first"

Some IDIOT hit 10 cars, most likely wasted off their ass and who knows what else they took. They were able to find the car and they impounded it, but when they got it the guy was not driving so they just need to be able to prove that. I'm sure it can't be too hard considering how many of us he hit. I wish I knew more, but that's all I got for now.

Anyway, I called LT who initially did my conversion and we are discussing a few things... Hopefully it works out. You guys will like it :)

Pics:

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man that's too bad man. Glad you weren't in the car
Yeah definitely glad that neither me or my girlfriend were in the car. This all happened at her house... They just happened to miss her car and hit mine LOL. just my luck.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Oh that hurts and it's not even mine. Shame he wasn't caught in the act. He'll get off with a slap on the wrist if anything at this point

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
One of the reasons why I'm glad you weren't in the car is because you would probably go to jail to for beating his ass

·
Registered
521 Posts
Sorry to see this happen to you bud. Hopefully it'll all get sorted soon.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys. Definitely a crappy situation but I'm trying to make the best out of it.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
May I ask why you're running Zito wheels on your car lol?

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
She's getting a readjustment from insurance since the first was way too low and I'll find out some more info next week if what i want is possible. Can't wait!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts