Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
OR there are two matte blue... Thats a thing i have been thinking of for a while.. It started when Drive posted their video from the factory. In a few scenes you see a matte blue in production although Geneva was a month earlier.. I told my self it must be the same car and its only in the factory for some kind of rebuild? But maybe there are two??

·
Registered
69 Posts
OR there are two matte blue... Thats a thing i have been thinking of for a while.. It started when Drive posted their video from the factory. In a few scenes you see a matte blue in production although Geneva was a month earlier.. I told my self it must be the same car and its only in the factory for some kind of rebuild? But maybe there are two??
I don't think so. The car in the Drive video has the 2013 exhaust (look at the attached pic), so my bet is that it was refitted with the old one. Otherwise, if there is a second matte blue one, it should have been completed between the cream one and BC's one (look at the order of the cars in the video). Instead it was completed and displayed at the Auto China salon with the old exhaust, about a month before the cream one was delivered.

2013 exhaust in Drive video:
agera.jpg

"Old" exhaust at Auto China (bad pic I know, sorry):
agera_china.jpg

Seems like it was originally fitted with the new exhaust, displayed at Geneva, taken back to Sweden, fitted with the old exhaust and then sent to China.

·
Registered
69 Posts
You are proboubly right. I wonder though why they stripped it before transport to China? Maybe a torn interior after the Geneva show... And exhaust obviously..
My guess is that the car wasn't electronically or mechanically finished before they sent it to Geneva. After the show, they took it back, finished it and sent it to China for the Auto China show after which it was delivered to the customer.

Or there is a second one... :bitenails:

·
Registered
630 Posts
sooo amazing

21 - 27 of 27 Posts