Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hey guys ... its me, the one and only Miss Gold Rush... If you haven't heard I am the official host of this year's Gold Rush Rally! As always I am expecting this year to be tons of fun, with plenty returning ralliers and lots of newbies this route is sure to please the maniac driver in all of us.

As of right now I plan on car hopping as usual and although I don't have a "dance card" so to speak I love being lured before the rally ... let me know what you are driving, which leg of the rally you would want me in your car and why I should be your copilot ... If you are lucky - maybe I'll hop in your car and cause some trouble!

In the meantime ... I am trying to get some of my ladies on the rally this year ...so if you are looking for a sexy female copilot - please get in touch with me asap ( preferably through facebook.com/kaylajanedangerofficial ) These girls can hang with the best of em, party harder than the rest of em, and shit talk you under the table - so be warned !!

I will keep updating this thread as we get closer with promo pictures of me with attending cars, sponsor cars, and other fun news ;)

Hope to see some of you at the movie premier for the GR4 movie Nov 1 !!!

xxx Kayla Jane aka DANGER DOLL

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
The Hostess with the mostess, we love you Kayla and can't wait for another adventure.

·
14,490 Posts
^^
:laugh: these guys.

·
14,490 Posts
^^
:laugh: these guys.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts