Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
pic of the prada boots?

im looking for a nice pair of boots to wear with jeans
unfortunately, they don't make the pair i wear anymore. i had bought 5 pairs two years ago and now i'm down to my last pair. (i also have about 7 black prada polos... and it looks like they've stopped making these too... good thing i'm crazy)

it's basically this boot but with a much chunkier sole (can't stand the soles now... if i wanted sneakers, i'd buy sneakers.)

(if the image breaks, you can go here http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod43230082&parentId=cat6750735&masterId=cat000550&index=29&cmCat=cat000000cat000470cat000526cat000550cat6750735 )

they used to be $100 cheaper too - damn dollar :p

- chuck

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Yup thats why I like those BR tshirts super thin cotton , bought 20 white and 10 black...
Seven Jeans (bootcut) , and been digging the Dunks Low. Always Black sox and a Ticker.
thats basically all I wear...I love the BR t's I wear them during the week and then usually a fitted button up for the nights out

other than that a good pair of jeans, either Lucky or BR and Rainbows for the summer

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
work:
plain button up
slacks
loafers

going out:
dressy button up
jeans
boots/dress shoes

hanging out:
tshirt/polo top
jeans
flip flops or sneakers

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
So Marc... anything in the wardrobe that you are looking to get rid of? :D

·
Premium Member
2,660 Posts
lucky jeans
black dry fit polo
comfy, comfy shoes.

i work in a bodyshop...gotta be able to schmooze customers in the front and get my hands dirty in the back

·
Registered
248 Posts
work: Polo and dress slack, usually go with LV loafs or Gucci/ Only wear the suits when I have meetings with Reps.

Casual: T-shirts (Ed Hardly, Afflection, Christian Aug,) with a pair of my matching Nike Air Forces or Shocks, have almost every color made.

Going out: Nice Jeans, Buffol has been my fav lately, Button down or Might mix it up with one of my crazy t-shirt depending on where we are going, dont forget about the loafs

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
am i the only person that wears the same thing during the day as when i go out? i might throw on some slacks instead of jeans; otherwise, nothing changes from 11am - 3am.

the only exception is when i need a suit for dining, then it's my recently picked-up tailor-made suit, shirt, etc.

- chuck

·
Registered
104 Posts
am i the only person that wears the same thing during the day as when i go out? i might throw on some slacks instead of jeans; otherwise, nothing changes from 11am - 3am.

the only exception is when i need a suit for dining, then it's my recently picked-up tailor-made suit, shirt, etc.

- chuck
I think it's much easier for men to pull that off than for women. I just don't feel as sexy wearing something all day and then wearing it all night.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I think it's much easier for men to pull that off than for women. I just don't feel as sexy wearing something all day and then wearing it all night.
I always switch jeans and shirt before going out for nite. For a quick bite straight from work I stay in the same.

·
Premium Member
3,313 Posts
weekends some sandals from zara, bermuda shorts and a brooks brothers polo.

work: uh, work clothes and sweat my ass off

nights: rock & rep jeans, gap solid color v neck lightweight t (sorry, i don't do diamond encrusted t-shirts with tattoo designs) and chucks, no laces and a wrist watch to knock off socks

beach: volcom boardshorts

21 - 40 of 46 Posts