Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will post the wheels currently in stock we want to clear out over here. Most of the sets are available for a short period of time and we usually get all of them moved quite fast, but sometimes we are able to offer fellow forum readers some sets with delivery right away!

D2FORGED MB1 - 20x9.0 and 20x11 inches with BMW E90, E92, E93 M3 Fitment
These can be finished in any color finish you may like, here are some examples

D2FORGED VS1 - 20" with Aston Martin Vantage Fitment
These can be finished in any color finish you may like, here are some examples

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Possible finishes for the MB1 set! We did those recently for two different customers, first is a brushed aluminum, second is a glossy black finish with hand painted D2 logos on them. But if you need any other special finish (challenge gold, bronze, white, matte black, gunmetal etc.) let us know!

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Much thanks Aimee! Here is a rendering of the MB1 wheels on a BMW E92 Coupe we did for a customer. Message me here for more info about pricing and other specifications you may need!

·
Silver Sponsor
2,617 Posts
Much thanks Aimee! Here is a rendering of the MB1 wheels on a BMW E92 Coupe we did for a customer. Message me here for more info about pricing and other specifications you may need!

That is plain ole sickness right there!!!

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wheels for the Aston Martin Vantage are sold! We still have the M3 wheels ready to be finished by the customer's wishes and shipped out right away!

Another rendering of the MB1 wheels on an M3 ...

·
Registered
630 Posts
do u have the ones on the X5M in 22in matte black? If so, can u pm me price.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah! If we didn't have these in stocks, we'd probably have 4-5 M3 orders. But now that we have them ... eh Murphy you strike again! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts