Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we promised a few days back, here are some high resolution automotive wallpapers by D2Forged! A perfect way to spice up your screen at home/work/college on a long Monday, right! Check them out! Click on the image, it leads you to our Flickr.com profile, where you will find the huge resolution image!

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Time to get a new wallpaper, right now! D2Forged does it once again! How? This is how we do it!

Just click on the image above and enjoy!

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This baby is hot all the way! We just released the shoot, but this one deserves to take its place on screens as a wallpaper!

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
As July approaches, it's time for D2Forged desktop calendar to enter its next month! So here it is, our desktop calendar showing this sweet Corvette! Headed for your desktop? We think so!

First one is 1920x1200 the second one is 1920x1080 for widescreen applications!

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It's a pleasure to make these. Not that I'm forgetful and half the time don't remember what I need to do, but what can you do! :D

But choosing one image for it is pretty damn hard! Went through 20-40 images to decide for this month!

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
New wallpapers, coming right up! Just click on the image here, it will take you to the larger resolution one on our Flickr.com profile right away!

·
Registered
48 Posts
wow I love that companies wheels! and i love the pic's of the Aston Martins!! so clean and mean looking with those wheels! Man i need to see if they want to sponsor my mustang, I need a new set of wheels before SEMA!

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
wow I love that companies wheels! and i love the pic's of the Aston Martins!! so clean and mean looking with those wheels! Man i need to see if they want to sponsor my mustang, I need a new set of wheels before SEMA!
Make sure to send me a PM, so we can see what can be done about it!

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Another update with an awesome Corvette! What do you think?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts