Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Another edition of our D2FORGED FMS Series wheels, once again on a Corvette Z06, this time with a different finish. After the Challenge Gold center, we've decided to mix it up a bit with some gloss black centers instead. For those not familiar with our Entry Level Line, with the FMS Series the objective was to create an "entry level" line but at the same time maintain the strength, and quality that our wheels are known for.

FMS Series Features:

-17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22" Diameters / widths up to 15"
-Step or Reverse Lip Contour / Exposed or Hidden Fasteners Avail.
-3PC Fully Forged Construction - Made in the USA
-Premium grade components for quality, durability and strength
-Fitment availability for most any vehicle
-Weight Optimized Engineering, with Lite-Pack available for further weight reduction
-MORE AFFORDABLE PRICE! Est retail prices starting at$4,000/set

What separates the FMS series wheels from our VS and CV series?

-Exclusive FMS Series Forging Profile - Developed for use with all FMS vehicle applications. (NOT available in Concave or VS Series contour)
-Standard HI-LUSTER POLISHED Lip with Clearcoat
-Standard Powdercoat Center Finishes Only (Silver, Black, Gunmetal, Gold, etc)
-Ala Carte pricing for all optional Finishes (Brushed, 2-tone, colormatch, etc)

With all that being said, we had to give the Corvette Community first crack at this goodness. With clean used examples of the Z06 available for 40k, we could not resist putting some Entry Level Awesomeness! It was a nice and sunny winter afternoon when we shot this, a perfect day to take the 'Vette for a drive after those long winter months.

D2FORGED FMS-01
20x10 - 3.0" LIP
20x13 - 4.0" LIP
Gloss Black Center / Hi-Luster Polished Lip w. Clearcoat / Gloss Black Fasteners
DIRECT FITMENT - REQUIRES NO MODIFICATIONS

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Haven't seen many Vettes with stepped lips. Looks exotic. Looks fantastic. D2 does it again.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haven't seen many Vettes with stepped lips. Looks exotic. Looks fantastic. D2 does it again.
We really appreciate! Yes, there aren't many of them with stepped lips, but we think that it looks pretty good! And almost all of our customers and fans who saw them, think they look great!

·
Banned
866 Posts
Looks good. Is it just me or are the first few pictures not loading?

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks good. Is it just me or are the first few pictures not loading?
Everything works fine now, something was messed up regarding Flickr uploads and links! Should be showing without a hitch here!

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
If you had described that setup to me without me seeing it, I would have never thought that could look good, but that looks awesome! Good job guys.

·
Silver Sponsor
2,617 Posts
If you had described that setup to me without me seeing it, I would have never thought that could look good, but that looks awesome! Good job guys.
This is similar to what people said about the Challenge Gold FMS-01 setup we did earlier!

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
More images of this cool setup keep arriving, check it out!

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Would look great on the new Viper! Think it's time to consider getting the snake again!

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Dang that steped lip looks great on the vett.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sure does! And we are doing some interesting color combinations with those wheels and the black Corvette now! More info soon!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts