Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody here have knowledge of D2 Forged? Their website is up but there contact number doesn't work and no email response. I need a hoop for a D2 Forged wheel.

·
Registered
310 Posts
since when? Is D2 Forged different from D2 autosport?
d2autosport was a merchant that sold many different brands(forgestar, ssr, volk, wald, etc...)
d2forged was a manufacturer of forged wheels. both were owned by the same person

I am shocked they went out of business, didn't see that coming at all I thought they were doing very well. NY auto show, car meets, forums, they were everywhere. Anyone know what happened?

I did some googling and found they took a lot of peoples money and didn't fulfill orders not sure why they would do that or how true that is.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
d2autosport was a merchant that sold many different brands(forgestar, ssr, volk, wald, etc...)
d2forged was a manufacturer of forged wheels. both were owned by the same person

I am shocked they went out of business, didn't see that coming at all I thought they were doing very well. NY auto show, car meets, forums, they were everywhere. Anyone know what happened?

I did some googling and found they took a lot of peoples money and didn't fulfill orders not sure why they would do that or how true that is.

Sounds like the typical "high end" custom wheel companies of old.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
I'm more surprised that more wheel companies aren't going out of business. Lot of these forged custom wheels go anywhere from $5,000-$10,000 or more :s. adv.1 makes great looking wheels but way out of my price range for wheels.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
I'm more surprised that more wheel companies aren't going out of business. Lot of these forged custom wheels go anywhere from $5,000-$10,000 or more :s. adv.1 makes great looking wheels but way out of my price range for wheels.
I was thinking the same thing honestly. It's amazing that they sell enough wheels to stay afloat, and not only that but turn a profit.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I am actually surprised since they've been around for a while.

Guess someone came into some trouble and looked for the easy way out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts