Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
E-Motions, a Dutch second-hand exclusive car retailer, and a sub-division of VKV-group which is the only authorised GT-R dealer in The Netherlands, have released their new "By Emotions" GT-R.

This particular version includes mainly interior adjustments, but some extras (for example NISMO upgrades) can be added on clients taste.

Pictures by: Thijs van Wijk/Focus Automotive Art
By E-motions

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Nice workmanship...maybe deviated blue stitching would be a little in your face. And some leather where there is "high usage"...like portions of the steering wheel where your hands would be most of the time.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
I dont like that there are 2 shades of blue inside, like the door handle, but looks like awsome work none the less.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I like it but the blue is a bit too "in your face". Maybe if it was darker to match the outside it would look better.
I'm with you 100%. I think it would look much better if it was a darker shade of blue. And the two shades of blue just doesnt go well together :/. But overall, it's something different and it looks well done, so thumbs up on the quality at least.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts