Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
I bet they're out back puffing away right now

·
Registered
534 Posts
Cigars don't have branding on them or anything other than the sticker and box. Why not just take the stickers off and get a nondescript box?

Seems straight forward enough.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
my brother is working there right now.... You damn right i called him already

·
Registered
570 Posts
I will have a CUBAN Monticristo tonight for all my American Buddies .........

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Was this all from one person? That is a sheet ton of cigars, almost sounds like commercial importation.

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
Yeah, they have they should have their hands full with the logistics of printing $100 bills that don't have errors!
no kidding! what was it, $1.6B of useless $100s?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Its brutal but not a surprise. I can't really believe how many people think they can just airmail illegal stuff and it won't get caught in customs.

·
Registered
738 Posts
no kidding! what was it, $1.6B of useless $100s?
Yeah, and the worst part of the whole situation is that it cost damn near 125 million bucks to print the bills and it will take a couple of years and tons of man power to destroy them. The Gov't seems hell bent on bankrupting this country. /rant!

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
Yeah, and the worst part of the whole situation is that it cost damn near 125 million bucks to print the bills and it will take a couple of years and tons of man power to destroy them. The Gov't seems hell bent on bankrupting this country. /rant!
I mis-typed. It's $110B. That's a lot of dough.

·
Gold Sponsor
624 Posts
Yea, I saw this as well. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me, they must not have anything else to do.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts