Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got around to cleaning my wheels, I forgot they were even polished... Kinda like the dirty look better lol...

Before :

And After :

And Together :

·
5,744 Posts
Wow, and here I thought they were powdercoated grey HAHA.

-Markus-

·
Registered
897 Posts
ahaha the pic is great mine were so dirty but when you clean them the car looks tottaly different

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
How do you like that car btw? I kind of regret not going to test drive one now... Shits fast as F*** i bet

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Super fast after hennessey got a hold of it. See you guys in a couple hours

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
I know the feeling. But when you love to drive it, you don't find time to wash it.

Over the summer people thought I had dark grey wheels, in reality, they are bright silver. :lol:

Nick

·
Registered
112 Posts
Some of the corvette forum guys turned me on to that Armour-All spray for wheels (prevents break dust and road dust sticking) I admit I had some speculation if it could possibly work..but it seriously works! I use to wipe them down after every trip out..but now i can go a week or more with them still looking spotless

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lol... I hadn't washed my V in like a month and I finally wash it and it rains the next day. Fml... Haha

·
Bronze sponsor
742 Posts
Wow that's serious, lol.

I think I liked them dirty as well.

·
Registered
9,013 Posts
I like our BMW's paint color.. the car can be completely dirty and it looks good, same with the rims.. idn, the dirty look add's character.. or im just too lazy to wash it after every rain storm.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts