Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found these old pics. on my iPhone and thought I'll just share

I was at a friends house on a nice day and we decided to go on a Lambo cruise, so we called up 2 other friends and went for it...

First checkpoint was a Burger King, where we logically took over the parking lot :laugh:

Our lunch table ;)

From left to right:
Gallardo by BF Performance, Murcié with Hamman wheels and a stock Murcié Roadster

And then came the big bang....Whilst heading down the Autobahn ramp, there was a slight dip in which the driver of the black Murcíe had to brake hard due to a much slower car pulling out right in front of him. The braking caused the cars rear to loose gripe and slide out. The driver corrected, but due to the big aftermarket wheels, which did grind whilst we pulled the car out of the garage before, the front lip ripped off and the car lost its aerodynamics resulting in this:

No one was hurt and we all still had a hell of a good time!

·
Registered
730 Posts
very sad outcome, it even made me sad now :( but I love your lunch table, I wish I had one myself :D and glad to hear that nobody was hurt and u still had a great time!

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
^ is that the normal way they open up?? they look off

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
those were big rims. look like 20 or bigger. glad to see no one got hurt.

murci's composite body makes repairs super expensive. i hope the insurance covered it.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
^ is that the normal way they open up?? they look off
No, it is an aftermarket kit that has been installed. In order for the doors to open, they have to move outward a fair amount and then go up.... Thats why it looks weird...

murci's composite body makes repairs super expensive. i hope the insurance covered it.
Yupp! Very true! The car was totaled due to frame damage.....But the owner got a brand new LP 560 shortly after from his parents, so no "big deal" for him :whistle:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts