Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Saturday, August 28th is the annual Cars & Cafe event at Route 46 Entertainment District in Sanford, FL. This event is held from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. The Tampa Automotive Club will be attending. We will be departing from Jackson's on Harbour Island (Downtown Tampa) at 7:15 a.m. SHARP! We will head over, enjoy the event, eat some lunch and head back. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Here is a confirmed list of those attending so far. This list will be updated as the week progresses.

1. BMW M3 (E92)
2. Audi R8 (Heffner Twin Turbo)
3. Mercedes CL63 AMG
4. Porsche Turbo (997)
5. Mercedes C63 AMG
6. Porsche Carrera 4S (997)
7. Porsche Carrera S (997)
8. Lamborghini Murcielago LP640
9. BMW M6

:D

·
Registered
249 Posts
Woah!

Awesome bro, wish I could do the run with you guys. Drive safe ~ :bow1:

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome bro, wish I could do the run with you guys. Drive safe ~ :bow1:
You definitely need to come up and join us on one of our events. It's going to be awesome!

:djmixin:

·
Registered
120 Posts
glad to see you are rallying up a decent crew! i will be attending for sure. i own a Honda S2000 so i'll be with them.:)

i don't know anyone on this board just yet, but with due time i'd sure like to make some new friends to chit chat with. (this is my first post on L4P btw):eek:

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
glad to see you are rallying up a decent crew! i will be attending for sure. i own a Honda S2000 so i'll be with them.:)

i don't know anyone on this board just yet, but with due time i'd sure like to make some new friends to chit chat with. (this is my first post on L4P btw):eek:
Welcome to the 4 bro! We will definitely meet at the C&C this weekend. I'm sure you will see my crew roll in. :D

·
Registered
120 Posts
Welcome to the 4 bro! We will definitely meet at the C&C this weekend. I'm sure you will see my crew roll in. :D
cool man, and thank you, i'll be sure to wear something that stands out so im easy to spot in that crowd :lol:

and i will be sure to look out for you guys :thumb:

·
Registered
120 Posts
alright i'll be wearing my black "i :heart: boobies" shirt so look out for me, and if you do see me, say hi :bitenails:

·
Registered
244 Posts
I'm gonna try and make it out to this. Would I be able to meet up and cruise with you guys from Harbour Island or is that kind of exotics only?

·
Registered
904 Posts
I'm up for some french toast!! See everyone there :)

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hope to see everyone out there. Glad this event is creating such a positive buzz! :clap:

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'll either be riding bitch with someone or maybe stealing Sam's Renntech.

Hide yo' wife, hide yo' kids.....
"Hide yo' wife, hide yo' kids, hide yo' husbands cuz they raping everyone out here." Haha! I saw that video. :lol: Steal the S600!

·
Registered
904 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Sure, I live off of Colonial and Chuluota now. Want me to head to your house and leave from there? Or meet at Avalon Park & Colonial?
Meet me at the 7-11 across from my house!! Gas up and go! Lets make it 9am...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts