Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hello everyone,

i have several posts but im member few months ago. So please let me introduce. My name is Ante and Im from Split, Croatia.

Croatia is one most beautiful contry in World and our main season is summer.
Our most beautiful cities:
Dubrovink

Trogir

Bol,island Brac

Zadar

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
another Croat on here? damnnnn. Welcome to the 4!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Croatia is beautiful.. been awhile since I've been there. One of the nicest coastlines in the world.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Two members from Croatia on here?! Thats awesome!

You live in a beautiful country.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Spent a week in Dubrovink several years ago, loved it there.

·
Registered
436 Posts
was in croatia for a week and a half in June.

went to :

Split
Kastela
Dubrovnik
Trogir
Zadar
Korcula
Lumbarda <--- my favorite place in Croatia

Three. I'm croatian, too. Najljepsi grad je Split.:clap:
i understand croatian, but cant speak it much
i didnt like the big cities in croatia. too crowded and hot. I prefered Kastela and Lumbarda (Korcula) because i would relax on the beach all day

·
Registered
220 Posts
Broj cetiri!!

I was born and raised here in the U.S. but both my folks are from Hrvatska. Looking at these pics literally started giving me goosebumps as I thought back to the last time I was there. The entire country is BEAUTIFUL! It is literally almost a different world out there, and words can't describe the feeling of being out there. I'll have to dig up some pics from my last trip there in 2007.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Some random pics from when I was there (before I was into photography)

A race that the GM if the VW dealer brought me to

·
Registered
153 Posts
My girlfriend is Croatian/American and damn proud of it. She's always talking about how beautiful it is and how laid-back the lifestyle is. I had no idea how gorgeous the place really is until she showed me pics from her last vacay there 2 years ago...it reminded me so much of Italy and Greece. We're going for 2 weeks next summer, starting off in Komiza and then hopping around and I can't wait.

Funny, she told me the same thing PAULSKI said- Every other guy is named Ante or Tonko (nickname for Ante). Her brother, both grandfathers and like 5 uncles are all named Ante...

1 - 20 of 95 Posts