Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The title alone has got me interested! I don't even hunt...but I'd love to take this thing for a spin!

Just $340,000 and this beauty can be yours!

Like an ATV mixed with a Hummer and given a healthy dose of steroids, the Critter Gitter ($340,000) is an unstoppable force of oversized awesomeness. Weighing in at 13,250 lbs., powered by an 8.2L big-block V8, measuring 30 feet long, and sporting 64-inch tires, these crazy hunting vehicles let you go pretty much anywhere you need to get off the shot, whether you're hunting wild game, wild hog, or large packs of the undead.

It's a bit large...

Critter Gitter 2

Critter Gitter | Uncrate

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
THAT IS AWESOME!!!!

There are places in IOWA, TEXAS AND ALABAMA i'd like to have that for hunts!!!

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Blaring tunes and an 8.2L V8... Wouldn't that scare literally every living thing away within a 10 mile radius?

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Blaring tunes and an 8.2L V8... Wouldn't that scare literally every living thing away within a 10 mile radius?
I thought the same thing. But I think if you inject reason into this sales pitch the critter gitter starts to lose its luster.

Only thing missing are big screen tv's!

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
I thought the same thing. But I think if you inject reason into this sales pitch the critter gitter starts to lose its luster.

Only thing missing are big screen tv's!
Truesay.

Where's the cannon? :laugh:

·
Registered
736 Posts
My cousin's best friend has something similar on his ranch.
Used to be called "little red riding hood" until she got the camo wrap.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
340k? could build one for a fraction of that. and i think it needs a giant harpoon, like on the nishan maru {sp}

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
we call these ******* land yachts and are used for muddin and partying more than hunting.
340k is just crazy...i have seen em with chevy bbs for 1/10 the price.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Read an article about these once, don't remember where. But he'll pretty much put anything on it that you want. Even put a stripper pole on one, that'd be a hell of a party.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts