Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First it was the Jay Kay Green LaFerrari and now we have Ronaldo’s blue LaFerrari. Are these celebs done with the red F-Cars because they had too many red Ferrari's and are tired of them?

From the article:
Ronaldo’s love of Italian exotic cars is well known and documented, once with his crashed Ferrari 599, and numerous times with his matte black Lamborghini Aventador. But regardless of who owns this blue LaFerrari, it is one of the coolest and most exquisite examples of the million Euro hybrid hypercar we’ve seen so far.

20 pictures of Ronaldo’s other cars and full article

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
I don't think ferrari owners are tired of the red, just the famous people who own one really wanna stand out from the rest, ego thing. I doubt the 60yr old billionaire who has been collecting ferraris for 20 plus years cares if he has one of a kind color for his Laferrari. Just my 2 cents.

Looks alright in blue, lot better then Jay kays green ferrari.

·
Registered
348 Posts
That looks awesome. The Grigio Silverstone one from Sweden is still my favorite though.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think it is true not Ronaldo car but he did order a blue one also. Not sure if its the same blue though.

ronaldo-laferrari-logo-700x381.jpg

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
That car is insane.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
futballers car.... oh no :bitenails:

·
Registered
200 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
this one is not his. He may have one coming to him but I've already told you who the owner is and provided links backing it up. Do a little reserch. Gtspirtit isn't exactly known for its journalism.
I know it is not his, I wanted to show to another member in this thread that he also ordered a blue one. Why don't you read the thread.

·
Registered
712 Posts
this one is not his. He may have one coming to him but I've already told you who the owner is and provided links backing it up. Do a little reserch. Gtspirtit isn't exactly known for its journalism.
Yeah it actually pretty funny, it's a website about cars and they seem to know absolutely nothing about them. Their English can be a bit ..horrible at times as well.
Does anyone know of any other websites that are similiar to gtspirit, but better?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts