Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope everyone is well. Just though I would share some pictures of my S5 that I flew to Miami to buy and drove back to Houston. What a fun trip....I never thought that people on SoBe would be stopping, pointing and staring at me driving around, haha.

I already have AWE catback exhaust on the car and KW coilovers are on the way. The thing sounds like a monster! I love this car to death...worth every penny.

Attachments

·
Registered
115 Posts
sounds like you have some great mods already planned :) congrats on the new ride, my favorite audi body style that's out right now.. well if you exclude the r8 :)

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I hope everyone is well. Just though I would share some pictures of my S5 that I flew to Miami to buy and drove back to Houston. What a fun trip....I never thought that people on SoBe would be stopping, pointing and staring at me driving around, haha..
Were you driving on the right side of the road ?

I kid I kid, great car enjoy in good health.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Beautiful ride, gotta love the S5! I thought about the AWE exhaust, but I wanted a more sinister sound and went with a pair of 2.5" DMH exhaust cut-out valves, installed right after the primary cat :rockin:

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Those things look pretty damn good stock.....

White is one of my fav. colors on an sportscar

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Beautiful ride, gotta love the S5! I thought about the AWE exhaust, but I wanted a more sinister sound and went with a pair of 2.5" DMH exhaust cut-out valves, installed right after the primary cat :rockin:
The AWE system sounds pretty mean and I don't even have the downpipes. With downpipes it would be ridiculous....I think I need to get there already lol

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
coilovers and wheel spacers getting installed saturday....will post post pics of the end result...pretty excited

1 - 12 of 12 Posts