Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
they branched off quite a bit... ive bought many things from them when they were new and you could stack coupons. The savings are mostly gone now but they have expanded into plenty of the luxury market.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
I'm surprised to hear that PAM 197 is on overstock.com Not sure what kind of discount they are offering, but that watch is very underated! One of the nicest precious metal PAM that deserves tons more love :)

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
The FERs are understandable if I recall msrp is 9-10k and chronoshark was it? Had them at high 2's or low 3's?

Overstock sells anything they can profit on.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm surprised to hear that PAM 197 is on overstock.com Not sure what kind of discount they are offering, but that watch is very underated! One of the nicest precious metal PAM that deserves tons more love :)
If I remember correctly they had it around $18k +/-. I am not sure what they are usually at.

·
Registered
69 Posts
The Fer models were even available at some costco and sams club stores with near 50% or more discount off MSRP. I don't think they ever sold well at the stores and a while back when they broke up with ferrari the authorized dealers were selling them at huge discounts like 50 to 60% off msrp. If you are finding one new in would still expect a great deal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts