Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
10,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The streetfighter was having some work done on it. The 1198R had just sold. The rest are available for purchase at Ducati of Beverly Hills.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I'm not sure I'm in love w/ the paint on that streethfighter, but I can absolutely respect the mods (btw the clutch, carbon wheels, I'd love to give that thing a go @ Seca). That 1198R is a BEAST, many people i personally know would take that 1198R over a desmo any day.

Bimota? <3 it.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
I'm not sure I'm in love w/ the paint on that streethfighter, but I can absolutely respect the mods (btw the clutch, carbon wheels, I'd love to give that thing a go @ Seca). That 1198R is a BEAST, many people i personally know would take that 1198R over a desmo any day.

Bimota? <3 it.
dont think that streetfighter would meet the decibel requirement at laguna with that can.. :D

I have a 1098r pretty much the same as a 1198r...and it with the little work that it has on it...it absolutely spanks my buddies desmo every which way....that one pictured is also a 1198r corsa...lots of trick mag parts on it.

desmo had race exhaust and bst wheels.

1098r has bst wheels, corsa ecu, corsa clutch, fork cartridges, and beater race gas tank (even lighter than the TB edition) and full race termi exhaust.

·
Registered
276 Posts
that cafe racer is sick and the dry clutch system is pretty much :jaw:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts