Yea with their V8 that keeps up with your V10 haha

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
Yeah... stupid Vette owners.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Corvettes have an will always be awesome,their is just so much competition nowadays that they get caught up or lost in the mix...

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Vette's have been the king of the hill for a LONG time. Bang for buck, nothing beats them.

The C6 Z0 is more impressive, IMO, than the ZR1, for what it is. The only deciding factor on me picking the GTS over a 05-07 C6 was the forged motor. I didn't want to build another motor. With the turbo's I should be able to hang with the local crew no problem, even on bottle the car did pretty well.

Corvette and Viper owners (being a GM guy myself) are like distant cousins, they are always in competition, both think they are superior, and deep down, they respect each other. I've witnessed, more than once, 08 600HP Vipers being pulled by BONE STOCK C6 Z06's by a car or 2, and the Viper was out by a car on the hit. It's classic power to weight.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
very true.... Being that I owned a C6 Z06 making 640RWHP... i liked messing with Viper owners.. they thought they could "play"

anyways alot not all, key word is alot of Vette guys are full of themselves....
I think that goes for a LOT of 'nice car' owners. There are just so many Vettes they get the most flack. Some people are just ignorant and brand loyal blind.

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
porsche guys are the worst......lol

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Corvettes, like any car, have their douche bag drivers. In general I think Corvette drivers are pretty cool. How many different cars generate owners to wave at each other when they pass by?

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
I hate Ricers.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I can't believe the response this thread has made. Good one White Out, it has become a debate.
Seems like everyone is in agreement for the most part?

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
Seems like everyone is in agreement for the most part?
This thread was a joke and some of you have justified owning/driving a Vette. The topic was "Does anyone else enjoy fvcking with them, owners that is?" It worked...
Just so it is in good fun, I own 2 Z06s.

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
I like Vipers. They taste good when my Vette eats them.

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
I'm a Vette guy myself but every once in a while, I'll take out the wife's Viper. :D

1 - 20 of 159 Posts