Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was heading back from class last night and a kid in a G35 wanted to race... in the rain... I had a feeling something would happen, so I stayed back and turned the radio down to make sure I got good audio of it. He was fine, he started pulling onto the road before I could pull over.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
G35 is a complete idiot, and the vette guy is a bit of a douche, I would have stopped and just checked to make sure the driver is okay.

·
Registered
942 Posts
G35 is a complete idiot, and the vette guy is a bit of a douche, I would have stopped and just checked to make sure the driver is okay.
Why? It looks like he just slid on the street and didn't hit anything. You're the douche, douche.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Watch the vid again douche....he hit the wall or rail then went into the ditch, and you don't maybe the G35 suffered a heart attack before or after he/she spun out.
Read the douchebag's original post (Me) and see that the guy drove off after he hit the railing. I was going to pull over, but he jumped back onto the road and took off - which is when you hear me laugh. I may be a douche, but I would definitely stop and help someone if they were injured. He clearly was not, so I naturally laughed at him as he drove off in the rear view mirror.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I click this thread thinking the g35 going to win because of the "interesting end"...that wasn't interesting it was expected.

I don't think your a douchebag, at least not compare to the idiot in the g35 whose gunning it during the pouring rain, maybe he testing out his new winter tires lol

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Read the douchebag's original post (Me) and see that the guy drove off after he hit the railing. I was going to pull over, but he jumped back onto the road and took off - which is when you hear me laugh. I may be a douche, but I would definitely stop and help someone if they were injured. He clearly was not, so I naturally laughed at him as he drove off in the rear view mirror.
K....

I stand corrected then

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Drove by that location again today and saw that he cleaned off the concrete wall real nicely - metal rail is bent back too. Wonder how his car is doing-

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Is that a fat rice pattie exhaust on the G? I hate seeing nice cars depreciate to where these fast and furious types can afford them....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts