Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is our take on the idea of new wheels for a Corvette Z06 with these 20" VS4 wheels! These are 3piece forged wheels, with 20x10" at the front and 20x13" at the back.

Made with a brush aluminium center with black accent, featuring a chrome lip finish, which is in our opinion, a must have on any Corvette wheel. They require no modification, no rubbing will be present when installed, clears OEM brake calipers and accepts OEM tire pressure monitors.

Check them out for yourselves, it's a great chance to brighten up your Corvette for the summer! :)

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You know where to find us! It would be a perfect time to switch to some american muscle! :)

·
Silver Sponsor
2,617 Posts

·
Banned
3,200 Posts
I've never noticed how much of the wheel sticks out along the bottom of the car with these 13's. I think that looks so badass.

You won't do it Velocity.... :whistle:

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A perfect combination if I may add! Only thing remaining is to see if he becomes the first one with the polished finish on his car! :)

·
Silver Sponsor
2,617 Posts
I've never noticed how much of the wheel sticks out along the bottom of the car with these 13's. I think that looks so badass.

You won't do it Velocity.... :whistle:
Yeah thats one of the sickest features of the Z06, its like the car is showing some thigh!

·
Silver Sponsor
2,617 Posts
hmm i need a black set PS'ed on there! sick but black may be the money maker!!
hmmmmmmm wonder if we could make that happen.

I guess it would look something like this:

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well you can say that we are only human and make mistakes. But this must be seen twice! :D

·
Silver Sponsor
2,617 Posts

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Not so much anymore! But hey, at least I admit them! :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts