Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Romeo Ferraris has released their take on the Corvette Z06 with an output of 670hp – more than the ZR1 – and an acceleration from 0 to 200km/h in less than 10 seconds. The max speed of the tuned Corvette is 340km/h.

The Z06 is powered by the standard 7-liter LS7 engine that has been upgraded to output 677hp at 6000rpm and 823Nm of torque at 4950rpm. A new exhaust system and a re-mapped ECU are included in the package making it possible to get from 0 to 100 km/h in 3.3 seconds.

Read more & see 24 more high-res pictures!

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Thats the worst wrap choice Ive ever seen.. Sorry, I dont normally throw out that negative of an opinion but it looks like it was rhino-lined or somethin..

Bravo on the brakes and suspension though!!

worst.... steering.... wheel........evverrrrr.....

I wonder whats up with that message on the column too.. Ive set off pretty much every single warning you could ever hope to never see, and Ive never got the one that says "shift to reverse" or whatever that says..

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Thats the worst wrap choice Ive ever seen.. Sorry, I dont normally throw out that negative of an opinion but it looks like it was rhino-lined or somethin..

Bravo on the brakes and suspension though!!

worst.... steering.... wheel........evverrrrr.....

I wonder whats up with that message on the column too.. Ive set off pretty much every single warning you could ever hope to never see, and Ive never got the one that says "shift to reverse" or whatever that says..
if i recall that is something to do with starting the vehicle... maybe the remote start feature?

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
I looked it up, I guess it was on the earlier c6's and z06.. Putting the car in reverse before you shut it off would completely shut off the vehicles electronics and keep it from draining the battery, it also engaged the steering lock since it doesnt have a key..

THeyve done away with it since then.. learn somethin new here everyday!

·
Registered
664 Posts
i dont understand why people fully wrap their cars in that fake CF...

i mean, i can understand wrapping some small parts in "CF," little details like part of the mirror housings, some vents... even maybe the roof.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
i dont understand why people fully wrap their cars in that fake CF...

i mean, i can understand wrapping some small parts in "CF," little details like part of the mirror housings, some vents... even maybe the roof.
I agree...it looks like it was wrapped with cheap denim.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts