Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wanted to personally invite you all to attend our rally over Memorial Day weekend. 5/23-5/26, $1600 per car includes 3 hotels in Jax, Miami and Naples, reservations for dinner, decals for cars, and promo models on the rally. Feel free to look us up on facebook under Corsa America Rally, and Florida Sports Car Club. If interested in attending please email me at [email protected]. There is ONLY 1 SPOT REMAINING!!!!

Start in Tampa, Jacksonville, Miami, Naples

Launch is being held from Reeves Porsche and being filmed by FOX and CBS News.

Corsa America Rally

1013737_1383694605232839_1423059823_n - Copy.jpg DSC_6688.jpg DSC_3160.jpg 1508597_710598382292601_1031762693_n.jpg DSC_4700.jpg DSC_3251.jpg 1377007_10151740507140963_445486280_n.jpg P1110647.jpg 375695_436885453105108_490790570_n.jpg DSC_8420.jpg P1110706.jpg P1110592.jpg

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
I liked the Tampa, Amelia, Atlanta, Tampa route for 1K. When I hit the video on your sites main page is where I see what I said. Moreover, there's some other language on the same red box.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I liked the Tampa, Amelia, Atlanta, Tampa route for 1K. When I hit the video on your sites main page is where I see what I said. Moreover, there's some other language on the same red box.
It was 1k per person before (2 person min) and pricing is still the same. All the sponsors (festivals of speed, cars and couture, DuPont Registry etc... are all FL based so between them, and all the cars that were going preferring to stay in state vs. having a wasted day on the Atlanta to Miami run, it made more sense logistically to change it once we had permission from all participants. They all love the new route, and we are working on either a track day at PBIR or a runway event presently for the rally. Clubs in miami beat the ones in Savannah and Atlanta ;-)

The video link was shot by Dmitry who is Russian on his own. He uses it to invite people from Europe and all over to do the rally as he is a car dealer that exports to Europe. Like to use i to give him some cred =)

This rally will have photographers and videographers, as well as be covered by CBS at the launch. This is a step before next years rally, which we are working to have Leno and Jason Statham involved who are mutual friends of ours...next years will be even more insane!

Here is the link to the facebook event page we just put up last night.

https://www.facebook.com/events/273165776182314/

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
I'm liking this. Looks good. Video is still not uploading, but I've done this long enough to know this looks to be loads of fun. Make no mistake, if I come, this year's will be insane. I may or may not be most of the reason for the insanity. ;-)

3 rallies in a year...can my insurance take it? At least, I have a defensive driving course (only allowed one every 5 years in GA and it erases all points) I can take if I have to...

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
I did some thinking with my rally partner last night - I'll be in touch if not by the end of the week or the first of the next. I read it all carefully - c'mon bro. I realized we wanted to do it last year, but it fell on my GFs birthday, and she didn't want to be holding on while I do what I do for her weekend. :/

If you have some video links - outside of what's out there - could you send me some via PM?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did some thinking with my rally partner last night - I'll be in touch if not by the end of the week or the first of the next. I read it all carefully - c'mon bro. I realized we wanted to do it last year, but it fell on my GFs birthday, and she didn't want to be holding on while I do what I do for her weekend. :/

If you have some video links - outside of what's out there - could you send me some via PM?
There are several videos on Youtube, but thats really it other than GoPro footage. Also why we are bringing a videographer on the rally this time.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
16 days left until the rally. ONLY have 1 spot left open at $1600 which includes your 3 hotels in Jax, Miami, and Naples over Memorial Day Weekend. Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested in attending.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts