Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
some cars should not be raced....the 300c is one of them.
professional race cars..should be pleasing to the eye somewhat

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sure what the specs on the 300c are, but you gotta give props for turning that into a competitive car. But I'm with you on it not being pleasing to the eye.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Not sure what the specs on the 300c are, but you gotta give props for turning that into a competitive car. But I'm with you on it not being pleasing to the eye.
wonder why they didnt go with the charger or even the magnum wagon.

i do give props...making a street car into a racecar is much harder than building a racecar from scratch

·
Registered
127 Posts
Awesome vid! I love sedans, good to see the Vauxhall VXR8's as Im biased towards them for some reason :D

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Euros always know how to do it with racing. Looks like a pretty clean race. Props for racing different cars in that league :clap:

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Never thought I would see the day when a 300c was a bad a touring car. Great racing. Wish US racing was at this level..sigh

·
Registered
242 Posts
This is real racing. Aussie Supercars is another thing I'd actually watch this on network TV as opposed to NASCAR.

EDIT: Holy crap, I think that VXR8 might need to take it a little less hot into the corner! SWEET!

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
This is real racing. Aussie Supercars is another thing I'd actually watch this on network TV as opposed to ASSCAR.
fixed!!!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Wow, loved watching the video, no messing around when it comes to Mr Sully. When he makes a thread its always the real deal baby.

·
Registered
560 Posts
World Challenge could use a lot more support over here in the US... so support the cool, fun racing here in the states and watch it grow.

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
World Challenge could use a lot more support over here in the US... so support the cool, fun racing here in the states and watch it grow.
Always been a huge fan of World Challenge, but after they stopped televising it and they stopped coming to the West coast it made it a bit tough to stay involved.
Thanks to the VS channel you can now finally see most of the races, but you better set the DVR because they are broadcast at very random times, mid week.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
American muscle (Chrysler/Cadillac) competing on a world stage:clap:

·
Registered
560 Posts
Always been a huge fan of World Challenge, but after they stopped televising it and they stopped coming to the West coast it made it a bit tough to stay involved.
Thanks to the VS channel you can now finally see most of the races, but you better set the DVR because they are broadcast at very random times, mid week.
Agreed... those were some of the most fun races I've ever raced...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts