Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any contractors in here that are around the San Bernardino area or L.A? I need to get an estimate on some work to be done.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I need to get some leaks from top to bottom floor and a couple of sink and faucet leaks and have mildew cleans and repaired. i got an estimate from another contractor but everytime he writes up an estimate the prices change so am having second thoughts

·
5,744 Posts
Just spoke with my girlfriends father, who's been a contractor for over 30 years. I thought he might be interested in taking this on, but it's a bit of a drive for him. He has a few plumbers that he can easily recommend to you, but they are all in the upland area, so their bids might be a bit higher then your present guy, due to truck/gas charges.

Let me know if you'd like any of their numbers, I'd be happy to get them for you. Wish I could help you personally, but my families business is in electrical contracting.

-Markus-

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just spoke with my girlfriends father, who's been a contractor for over 30 years. I thought he might be interested in taking this on, but it's a bit of a drive for him. He has a few plumbers that he can easily recommend to you, but they are all in the upland area, so their bids might be a bit higher then your present guy, due to truck/gas charges.

Let me know if you'd like any of their numbers, I'd be happy to get them for you. Wish I could help you personally, but my families business is in electrical contracting.

-Markus-
Thanks dude, i would appreciate there numbers, upland is not that far from chino i think its only 10 miles. But yea i would like to get a second opinion. Thanks.

·
5,744 Posts
Thanks dude, i would appreciate there numbers, upland is not that far from chino i think its only 10 miles. But yea i would like to get a second opinion. Thanks.
Is the property in question, in Chino? I looked at your location, and figured it was Hollywood/downtown LA somewhere.

-Markus-

1 - 7 of 7 Posts