Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think we should start a list of all the contractors on L4P.... then if any of us ever need anything we might be able to help a fellow member out.

Name
City/state
what kind of work you specialize in
website?

·
L4P Judge Jury & The Executioner
5,783 Posts
IBTL, What your asking is advertising what certain people do and link's to their websites. We have sponsors for a reason. Good Idea, Just needs to be reworked.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how would we rework this? I thought of it more as a useful tool then anything else. Not really advertising.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
agree that its a good idea but i dont think it can work like that...
just make it what you specialize in and if someone in your area could use you they can contact you for website or more info... ??

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
We can not take on Contractors as sponsors, this is a very useful thread, so no worries, if you guys want to post URLs, go ahead. Its ok with ADMIN.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
boccella concrete
NJ/PA/DE/NY
licensed, insured, bonded
since 1985
..specializing in custom pool decks..
and all aspects of....
.concrete
.colored concrete
.stamped or decorative concrete
.pervious concrete
.pavers
.bluestone
.natural stone
.travertine
.full outdoor kitchens
.stone outdoor fireplaces
.stone mailboxes, pillars, fence posts, etc..
.concrete countertops
.tile and stone flooring, walls, and back splashes
.full digital landscape imaging and architectural services
.bulk delivery/installation of sod, mulch, dirt, stone
.patios
.walkways
.steps
.driveways
.sidewalks
.curbs
.garage floors
.veneer, brick, stone, retaining and decorative walls
.custom putting greens
.basketball courts
..and more

webiste is being updated..link and pics to come

·
Registered
1,066 Posts

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Pacific Huts & Castles
General contracting (custom homes, remodeling, repairs, apartment/condo remodels etc)
Also have a second company specializing in kitchen/bath design, remodels & interior with a small showroom in Bellevue, WA.

Currently doing all the interior finishes for a 100k sqft condo building in the Seattle area (Cabinetry, millwork, laminate, carpet, tile, granite slab, exterior tile) We supply & install all the interior materials for large & small projects.

Pacific Huts and Castles
Current Specials

·
Registered
369 Posts
Jamar Construction and Home Products inc.
Specializing in Windows, Doors, Siding, Roofing, Decks, Portico's and Trim Work.

JAMAR Construction Company

My family business since 1987 serving Bergen and the surrounding counties in NJ & NY.

Let me know if you have any product questions, we install a ton of windows, doors and siding. We're highly recommended and trained through Andersen, Pella and James Hardie Fiber Cement siding. Also we pride ourselves in maintaining an A rating graded by our customers on the contractor finder website, Angieslist.com.

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Family runs a construction business.

General Contractor, Commercial/Residential. Actually licensed, not like everyone else in SC.
waiting list is over 3 years right now, so yeah...

I am taking the general test in a few months, so i will soon be licensed. I can answer just about any question and help with what pricings you should expect. Plus its free. I need practice

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Tri-pro enterprises

Currently Idle with no scheduled projects

New York city and long island certified licensed and insured.

Renovations, and full scale building contractor. Focus on commercial but will take on residential projects.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Worked for mechanical contractors in Toronto and New York for a few years.

Will be building my own contracting company shortly, so will definitely be keeping an eye on this thread.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts