Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup yall. I was going to order a new V8 R8 for delivery in the spring. Would have been White w/Carbon...around 145k with all the options..give or take..but why not a CPO'd from an Audi dealer?

Has the Audi care and full warranty. Already had the 300+ pt inspection and ready to roll. 09, 17k miles.

Model Year: 2009
Model: 42351B R8 4.2 COUPE 2-DR AUTO R TRONIC QUATTRO
Exterior Color: P5P5 ICE SILVER METALLIC
Interior Color: JN BLACK
Options: 6NN ALCANTARA HEADLINER IN BLACK
6W9 FRONT PLATE FILLER PANEL
996 GAS GUZZLER TAX
9VK BANG & OLUFSEN SOUND SYSTEM
PL3 ENHANCED FINE NAPPA LEATHER PKG
PND AUDI DVD NAVIGATION PLUS
PPD PREMIUM PACKAGE
SPB BODY COLOR SIDE BLADE

Estimated Total MSRP $139,150

Used 2009 Audi R8 Quattro For Sale | East Hartford CT

Haven't made them an offer yet...But I need to know where I should be at. An input?

--Thanks,

Jay

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I would of course, have to run up to Hartford...2hours away to test drive and see it....but it looks legit..there are not really any CPO'd from Audi dealers anywhere in the US.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Nearly $110K for a used with 17K miles? Cool. You seem to be looking at the same style R8 my buddy bought back in February. His is white/carbon slate, all options, black interior, ect. Here are the pics of his. They paid $107K used and it had just 3K miles. I would not recommend the auto in an R8 but it's personal choice I guess. My buddy's is manual. Best of luck!

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
seems like a good deal, but after all the things i've heard about that r-tronic transmission i can't say i'd go with it. But that's just me :whistle:

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sir Robbins..did he get it CPO'd from an actual audi dealer, or from another dealer?

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Sir Robbins..did he get it CPO'd from an actual audi dealer, or from another dealer?
it had 2 years left on the warrenty from Motorcars of Georgia. They are the Lotus, Lambo, Mercedes, Astin Martin dealer here in Atlanta. I don't know if it was certified pre-owned but like I said, it still had the warrenty from Audi of Roswell where it was originally purchased.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
With that kind of mileage, that car isn't worth over $100,000 in my opinion. I understand it is CPO'd. That definitely helps out and maybe keeps it around $100,000. That's about it though.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the input guys.

·
Registered
816 Posts
no more than 100k. If it is gonna be a driver, then I say it's a good choice as the CPO is important and the mileage doesn't matter, but if this is gonna be your weekend car, something you dont pound miles onto, from a resale standpoint I think you are better of getting a lower mileage example that will always maintain that "low" mileage.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Test drove today. NOT impressed. Looks amazing, but not really the performance or feel I would expect from a 100k+ car.

I will continue my quest for now.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Test drove today. NOT impressed. Looks amazing, but not really the performance or feel I would expect from a 100k+ car.

I will continue my quest for now.
For $100K, go for a used 997TT, ZR1, Viper SRT10, or Lambo Gallardo

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm actually considering just order a Porsche GTS...10% deposit..and wait till allocation/spring delivery.

·
Registered
649 Posts
You better not get that 6-speed, the R-tronic is not just faster, but is more fun, I learned how to drive a manual way before I learned about paddle shifters & I still hated it. I had the idea of inventing paddle shifters not knowing they were already out & equipped on cars. Just my $0.2.....

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
j i found you better for price 09 for 102k with 7k miles .. ? 17k miles is alot has to be well under 100k ...

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
You better not get that 6-speed, the R-tronic is not just faster, but is more fun, I learned how to drive a manual way before I learned about paddle shifters & I still hated it. I had the idea of inventing paddle shifters not knowing they were already out & equipped on cars. Just my $0.2.....
actually, the R-tronics in Audis suck nuts. They are only faster if you can't shift lol Infact, paddles suck in most cars. In Ferraris, Lambos, Paganis, they are good but all others, I find stick more fun. Of course I can no longer do it due to nerve damage in my left foot so F me!!! I love F1 in some cars but not others.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts