Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may be moving south, and was wondering if anyone could hook me up with a realtor in the Boca area. If anyone has any suggestions besides Boca I'm open. I definitely don't want anything like South Beach though since I have a family I'm looking for a nice house in a nice community. Also if anyone has a house their looking to sell I may be interested. Thanks for any help. If Florida doesn't work out then I may just go to cali and move next door to RAW!! :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
I may be moving south, and was wondering if anyone could hook me up with a realtor in the Boca area. If anyone has any suggestions besides Boca I'm open. I definitely don't want anything like South Beach though since I have a family I'm looking for a nice house in a nice community. Also if anyone has a house their looking to sell I may be interested. Thanks for any help. If Florida doesn't work out then I may just go to cali and move next door to RAW!! :D
I just bought a nice house in Kendall, if you want I can recommend my realtor for that area.

·
Registered
3 Posts
my friend is a realtor in Boca area, his name is Cyro Raffa 954-608-1016
ION REAL ESTATE GROUP, you can call him and mention my name,
hope it helps

1 - 7 of 7 Posts