Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEEY ALL I WANTED TO SHAR THIS WITH YOU AND HOPE YOU LIKE IT:)

At the beginning of a successful, was held on Sunday, February 28, 2010 ceremony and the founding conference of the club Lamborghini Saudi Center (Stars Avenue) city of Jiddah, which was held by the club president Prof. / Farooq Ghulam, and Congress saw the presence of many owners Lamborghini and who expressed their admiration and their interaction in this breakthrough by club president Professor / Farouk , which in turn addressed the conference, praising and encouraging the participants in the club and then introduced Professor / Farouk designer and owner of the shops (Lomar of clothes) Professor / Loay breeze , who expressed his admiration for this step and Prof. / Loay two garments from design allocated to the owners of cars Allamborgine club participants as well as special offers to them by the Group of shops for Lomar.

And the conference concluded with a banquet dinner at the upscale restaurant is always (Goodies) and members of the club's long relationship to each other, and the assessment was to cover this event

SAUDI EXIT​

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
Nice, i visit Stars avenue all the time :D

The bald guy at Ghassan Lamborghini was telling me there was a Reventon there too

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
I always say if you like it then do it. More power to him. Thank you so much for sharing these amazing beauties with us.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Looking at the plates you can tell these boyz are not fucking around, 8888, 7777, 5555 shit the plates are probably worth more than the car.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts